Mobile Multimedia Sharing
Our carrier and mobile handset neutral Mobile Multimedia Sharing Gateway offers a fully interactive multimedia sharing service that enables mobile communication devices to communicate with each other using the Internet.
Through our new service, our Community Members, Micro-Multimedia Bloggers and mobile phone users can create, save and share their own mobile multimedia page and upload content directly from their mobile phone or via the Internet and share them with friends. User-generated content is free to view and there are no end user charges to use our service.
Consumers move beyond simple media sharing and status update. We are giving them a way to capture the context, emotion and meaning of an occasion that they experience. Our Multimedia Sharing Gateway also allows users to leverage the time investment that they have already made online through seamless two-way integration with their existing media, social networking and communication services such as Facebook, Twitter and Diggs.
On a broader scale, our service is both retrospective and forward looking. Our service is not only a place for Community Members, Micro-Multimedia Bloggers and mobile phone users to share news or entertainment together - it also has the power to bridge communities and connections between users who have similar hopes and dreams all over the world.
Key features of our Mobile Multimedia Sharing Gateway include:
- Viewing, downloading and commenting on the latest multimedia clips
- Accessing your channel feeds and viewing what is new from your favorite content providers
- Micro-Multimedia Blogging
- Getting notified when friends post a new multimedia clip
- Finding any video or photo by searching for tags or post
- Finding users based on profile and location
- Searching all blogs and find popular content
- Receiving all the latest comments on media to know what is being blogged
- Finding content and people publishing near the user by searching for content posted within the user's cell roaming radius